Advanced Guide to Letters of Credit, Drafts and Bills for Exporters and Importers
Join Kent Invicta Chamber for a three hour workshop to help you demystify letters of credit (advanced). The workshop will address a wide range of issues that can occur with documentary letters of credit.
Who should attend?
- Exporters who want to be sure of being paid
- Importers who need to limit the time their resources are tied up as a result of their bank’s contingent liability under the letter of credit
- Freight Forwarders and logistics service providers who will benefit from an update
- Bank international trade advisers
- All other international traders and advisers
What you will learn:
- The basic principles of documentary credits
- Types of credit, their uses and characteristics
- The issuing, advising, confirming and negotiation process
The course will be presented by Graham Card MIEx (Grad) International Trade Adviser at the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce.← Back to Events
Event DownloadsThere are currently no downloads associated with this event.