Researching Overseas Markets Masterclass
The Department for International Trade (DIT) South East and ERDF’s Get Exporting 2 programme are hosting a masterclass on researching overseas markets to help improve your export strategy and international business development activities.
Market research is essential to developing a successful export strategy. This one-day masterclass will give you practical advice on planning international market research and finding information, to help you determine the best opportunities for your business. The masterclass will also help you:
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research;
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth;
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research;
- Use research to drive the growth of your business and develop international sales.
← Back to Events