Boost4Health Project: Help for Kent Life Science Companies
There are now only 2 weeks left to apply for one of the three €15,000 Impact Vouchers, available to Kent life science companies.
Deadline for application is the 18th September, or if you would like to receive feedback on your application before the deadline, then please submit by the 12th September.
Following review, the pre-applications will be scored and three applicants will proceed to full application phase in October.
Applications will be scored on:
- How much the grant will help with internationalisation
- The potential for business growth (sales, turnover, employment)
- The possibility of increasing your ‘Technology Readiness Level’
- Innovation - doing something different to help you do business overseas
Before applying we recommend that you complete our online form to check eligibility and register you with the project. Please note, the grant must be spent within a Boost4Health partner region in NW Europe.
If you would like an application form or would like to know more, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can you offer your services to a European company?
Life science companies in NW Europe can apply for grants of up to €5k to spend towards your services to help develop their products and increase their exports. We currently have three companies looking for service providers in Kent:
- A French company is looking for partners, routinely using biological models (skin equivalents, 3D cell culture, biopsy etc.), in order to establish the usability of their product with their own biological models. The product predicts and evaluate the toxicological effects of medicines and chemicals in an automatic and standardised way.
- A French company is currently looking for a lab specialised in photochemistry to test the effect of several wavelengths on the synthesis of a molecule with nutritional properties.
- A Dutch company is currently developing an innovative technology for the identification of active compounds in plant extracts and would like to validate these in collaboration. The company is looking for collaborators in the UK to validate their tool in their own labs by testing local herbal extracts.
If you think you can help one of these businesses contact: email@example.com
CPHI Worldwide, Madrid 10-11 Oct
CPhI Worldwide is a three day event which hosts more than 45,000 pharma professionals coming together to network and take advantage of the event’s free seminars.
The event aims to drive growth and innovation across the global pharmaceutical industry. Offering visitors the chance to:
- Meet professionals form the entire pharma industry in one location
- Meet companies from around the world and across key sectors
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments
- Free access to all co-located events
Get free entry if you register before the 9th Sept and apply for one of our €500 travel vouchers from Boost4Health to help with your costs.
NHS Medway Foundation Trust: 30 minutes to pitch!
Are you an NHS supplier? Book your slot at the NHS Procurement’s new ‘30 minutes to pitch event’ on the 4th September at Medway Maritime Hospital. In order to tackle the current budgetary challenges, the NHS needs ‘outs of the box’ ideas to deliver savings, and manage budgets better so they are asking for suppliers to come and pitch their cost improvement ideas and products.
To book please a 30 minute slot email Angie Morris: firstname.lastname@example.org