‘Innovation in Manufacturers of Products Used in Life Sciences’ (IMPULS) is a project funded by the Interreg France-Channel-England (FCE) Programme which can help small businesses from South East England and North West France to get into international markets. The project aims to help life science and nutrition companies to collaborate, innovate and access international business opportunities.
The IMPULS Project is offering 10 innovative Health & Life Science SMEs in eligible areas of SE England and NW France a free online exhibition package*
With physical international travel still not straightforward, there are still opportunities to promote your Health & Life Sciences to international audiences online and Arab Health is continuing to offer virtual participation possibilities for 2022.
Would you like a Virtual Presence at Arab Health 2022?
About Arab Health
- From state-of-the-art imaging equipment to the most cost-effective disposables; developments in surgery to advances in prosthetics, Arab Health is at the heart of healthcare in the Middle East.
- Arab Health 2022 will bring together representatives of the global healthcare industry online and at the Dubai World Trade Centre and through a virtual programme of meetings and activities.
- The show allows companies to make key international business contacts by using multiple channels to connect you to the global healthcare industry.
Dates and What to Expect
- Exhibit your online Arab Health Profile FREE of CHARGE between 5 Jan – 28 Feb 2022
- Receive an online exhibitor profile to communicate and arrange online meetings with other exhibitors and visitors for 3 months
- Hands on support from an Arab Health account manager in setting up and making the most of your profile.
Why participate in Arab Health online?
- Seek new contacts for future business
- Look for a local or regional dealer & distributor
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients & partners
- Discuss products & services with end-users
- Raise company profile on an international scale
Deadline is 2 December 2021
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org Emma Watson, Project Officer IMPULS Project explaining why participating in Arab Health would help your business
- Click here to visit the Kent International Business website to find out more about IMPULS and download an expression of interest form
- Click here to visit the Arab Health website to find out more about Arab Health 2022