Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to maintain a consistent cash flow, access capital funds and start growing internationally?
One of the biggest financial issues faced by UK SMEs during this unprecedented time is a lack of cash. 60% of SME’s fail in the first 5 years because of this single issue. To avoid this, companies need to have the knowledge, understanding and attention to detailed planning when it comes to accessing the right external capital in a timely manner to successfully grow internationally. This free virtual event is designed to support and guide SMEs through the complex system of understanding when is the appropriate time to access capital funds or raise Export Finance, during their business journey in order to maintain a consistent cash flow.
Gain confidence and hear from industry and trade experts as they help you identify, prioritise and activate the different finance options available to your business during its journey. You will receive advice on the following finance options:
- Finance for Growth e.g. Equity (Angel investors, seed finance, Crowdfunding etc )
- Debt sources (Start up Loans, overdrafts, Peer to Peer Lending etc
This webinar is designed to support SME’s who want to grow internationally. If this sounds like you, then you cannot afford to miss this virtual event.
What will you learn?
- Identify, prioritise and plan for different financial options available to your UK business
- Gain insight into the four pillars of International Trade Finance: Payment, Risk, Mitigation, Financing Information
- Understand how finance options can provide your company with a competitive advantage
- Know which finance options are right and available for your business
- Learn how to ensure payment of international orders
- Understand the time-scale when dealing with Trade Finance
- Hear insider tips from businesses who have successfully expanded as a result of Trade Finance support
- Join live Q&A with finance experts
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday, 23rd March 2021 | 10:00 – 13:30
- Wednesday, 24th March 2021 |13:00 – 16:30
Who is this event for?
This virtual event is for SME’s looking to understand the different trade funding options available and start growing their UK business internationally.
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty”
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)