Are you exporting to optimise your business potential?
Did you know exporting is a proven route to business growth? Economic research consistently shows companies who export to any country, in any financial climate, perform better than those who do not.
This two day residential workshop is your opportunity to take some ‘management time’ to focus specifically on your export development and is designed to challenge you to think through your export development, both in terms of what you want to achieve and how you intend to go about it.
The programme will give you plenty of space to think things through, get your questions answered, network with other businesses and build an action plan to take your business forward.
In the weeks following the workshop, you will have the opportunity for a further meeting with your International Trade Adviser to review your progress and agree actions.
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to prepare your business for export
- Discover how to analyse market selection and research
- Develop your knowledge on logistics, shipping, documentation, pricing and getting paid
- Explore your businesses resourcing and training needs
- Understand about IP protection, international contracts and legal issues
- Work on perfecting your pitch, international marketing and comms channels
Who is this event for?
If you are a South East based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) looking to grow your business internationally and have either:
- traditionally waited for customers to find you
- never exported before; or
- not done so in the last 12 months
Then this event would be a great fit for you.