Overseas market research is considered by many as one of the essential elements of developing a successful export strategy. This one-day masterclass will give you practical advice on planning international market research and finding information, to help you determine the best opportunities for your business. It will also help you analyse market research data effectively, and learn how to identify and evaluate international trade opportunities.
The DIT South East masterclass will help you:
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets;
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects;
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research;
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth;
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research;
- Use research to drive the growth of your business and develop international sales.