What is IMPULS?
Innovation in Manufacturers of Products Used in Life Sciences (IMPULS) is a project funded by the Interreg France-Channel-England (FCE) Programme which can help small businesses from South East England and North West France to get into international markets.
Project Aims: to help life science and nutrition companies to collaborate, innovate and access business opportunities on the other side of the Channel.
The project will provide a range of activities for businesses on both sides of the Channel including:
- A series of virtual information webinars on topics including ‘Maximising the use of digital technologies for internationalisation’, ‘Export readiness in a post-Brexit & Covid-19 era’, ‘Innovating to respond to the new normal in the healthcare sector in French, Britain and internationally, ‘Internationalisation in an uncertain climate’,
- A series of virtual training webinars on topics such as ‘Preparing for virtual trade fairs’, ‘Pitching your business online’ etc.
- Creation of virtual promotional materials to showcase French and English companies internationally.
- B2B pitch & match sessions to connect companies across the Channel.
- Virtual access to international Life Science trade shows and industry events for companies which could include Medica, Arab Health, NutrEvent, MedFit, SEHTA’s International MedTech Expo & Conference and BioFit.
If you are interested in taking part in IMPULS, click on this link to complete our expression of interest form.
IMPULS has secured a €400,000 European Regional Development Fund grant from the Interreg FCE programme over its lifetime (April 2021 to March 2023) and is being delivered by the four partner organisations shown below.