- 11 May, 14.00 – Get Your Small Business Online
- 13 May, 1400 – Get Finance: Innovation Grants Explained
- 20 May, 14.00 – Enhance Your Sales Tools
- 21 May, 10.00 – Managing Supply Chain Disruptions
- 29 May, 10.00 – Digital Transformation: Drive Your Sales Online
- 2 June, 10.00 – The Evolution of Global Markets & Consumer Trends
- 4 June, 10.00 – Harness The Power of Social Media in Times of Crisis
Folkestone-based full-service agency Realia Marketing has been appointed by leon-nanodrugs GmbH, a specialised product development company based in Munich, to lead a creative rebrand and handle all PR and marketing activities.
Celebrating its 15th year, Realia’s demonstrable expertise in drug delivery led ‘Leon’ to make the appointment. Leon is a pioneer in nanotechnology offering its clients the opportunity to exploit the value of increased solubility, enhanced bioavailability, and improved stability, for both generic drugs as well as new chemical entities.
Andrea Cusack, CEO of Leon, commented “The co-operation with Realia Marketing has been very positive so far. We are looking forward to building the relationship and developing further the Leon brand during the coming months.”
Paul Williamson, Managing Director of Realia Marketing, said: “We’ve built an enviable reputation in the healthcare sector for distilling complicated offers into single minded, accessible and compelling propositions. There are defining moments in history and Leon is ushering in the next one. It truly feels like we’re on the edge of another ‘iPhone moment’. To the benefit of all involved, from pharmaceutical companies to caregivers to patients, Leon are on the verge of making a difference.”
This goes to show that the companies that make up Kent’s fantastic creative & digital sector can successfully offer their services to some major international customers!