There’s so much coming up that we’ve put together a second newsletter for October to share details of a range of online events and opportunities that can help you with international trade.
- Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, 13-14 October. Click here for more information.
- Using Social Media to Find New Clients, 21-22 October. Click here for more information.
- Pricing Your Exports for Profit, 10-11 November, Click here for more information.
- Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, 3-4 November, Click here fore more information.
- Researching and Selecting International Markets, 24-25 November, Click here for more information.
- Enhance Your Sales Tools, 2-3 December, Click here for more information.
- Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, 8-9 December, Click here for more information.
Life Sciences Events:
DIT Med-Tech Opportunities in the USA Webinar Series:
- Boston: Med-Tech opportunities, 15 October 2020, 14:30-15:30 BST
Discover why Boston is a powerhouse of biotech research and innovation on areas including neurology, infections and immunology. Please click here for more information
- Texas: Med-Tech opportunities, 22 October 2020, 14:30-15:30 BST
Find out more about the Texas Medical Centre, the world’s largest medical complex, and the soft-landing space DIT has secured at its innovation centre, TMCx.. Please click here for more information.
- SEHTA & GTAI: Accessing the German HealthTech Market, 22 October. Click here for more information.
DIT UK-South Asia Virtual Roadshow 2-12 November 2020:
The Department for International Trade is delighted to launch a virtual programme of free webinars designed to support businesses from across the UK to understand the range of opportunities and support available to grow your business in South Asia. This is a fantastic opportunity for any business seeking opportunities in this growing region. The event will give participants the opportunity to hear from the Government of India as well as partners and thought leaders in the field. The programme will also include sessions on Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.
Companies will be able to book bespoke 1-2-1 sessions with DIT market experts, as well as hear practical advice from businesses who are already working in the UK-South Asia corridor during sector and country-specific webinars. Topics covered during the fortnight will include Macro-Economy & Accessing the Opportunity, Advanced Engineering, Financial & Professional Services, Healthcare, Energy, Creative, Sports, Infrastructure, Education, Defence and more.
Kent Invicta Chamber Events:
- International Trade and Finance (for Exporters & Importers), 15 October. Click here for more information.
- ‘Countdown to Change 2′ – 75 Days to Go’ Customs Series, 16 October. Click here for more information.
- ‘Countdown to Change 3′ – 50 Days to Go’ Customs Series, 11 November. Click here for more information.
- ‘Countdown to Change 4′ – 30 Days to Go’ Customs Series, 1 December. Click here for more information.
ISE Project Events:
The ISE project’s 2nd International Innovation conference will be taking place online on 10 November. Don’t miss out on hearing from inspiring multi-national companies including DHL, Arcelor Mittal and Beaulieu International Group. Join businesses from France, Belgium, the UK and the Netherlands for some exciting content that will encourage you to think about what you do within your business.
For more information please visit the project website: www.iseproject.eu to see the agenda and register.
- ISE Project: Food & Drink – Brexit & New Regulations, 18 November, Click here for more information.
- ISE Project: Innovation in Food Ingredients, 1 December, Click here for more information.
Enterprise Europe Network: Global Innovation Programme – Clean Tech in the US
The GIP is an acceleration programme for innovative SMEs to spend time in world-leading incubators abroad . The programme is aimed at innovative growth companies that address climate change through technology or business model innovations with a strong potential to scale-up internationally. Companies working in the following fields would be particularly relevant:
- Smart Cities
- Smart Grids
- Renewable Energy
- Green Transportation
- Green Buildings
- Waste Management
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Carbon Capture and Utilisation
The scheme will be open to a small number of innovative SMEs which will focus on the Urban Future Lab incubator in New York. Applications close on 30 October 2020.
Further details are available by clicking here to visit the website.