The Department of International Trade, DIT, have made funding available for eligible SMEs wishing to book a stand at Hotel Restaurant & Catering (HRC), IFE, International Food & Drink Event, IFE Manufacturing and The Pub Show taking place on 20th-22nd March 2023, at ExCeL London, as part of their drive to increase UK exports. This funding is on offer via the Internationalisation Fund.
These co-located events are specifically targeting the food service, hospitality, retail, import, export, wholesale and distribution, and manufacturing sectors and deliver the largest audience of leading buyers and decision makers, with over 25,000 visitors set to attend in 2023. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to book your stand and receive up to 50%/maximum of £9,000 + VAT of your stand cost covered by a DIT grant.
Do I qualify for DIT Funding?
• The company must be based in England.
• The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees.
• No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME.
• Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million.
• The business must not have made any financial commitments to the event they are applying for.
Funding is limited so early applications are strongly advised.