International Trade Week is back!
Organised by the Department for International Trade, the week of business and sector-led activities, showcasing events and workshops is available to businesses of all sizes and all sectors, across the UK, free of charge.
- The Department for International Trade is committed to helping UK businesses seize international trade opportunities. The week will help businesses learn more about selling globally, understand investment potential in the UK and connect with trade industry experts.
- It is aimed at businesses who are looking to maximise their global potential, giving them the advice, and confidence, they need to take the next steps to grow their business and access new international markets.
- Businesses will be able to use the International Trade Week website to build their own programme of events across the week, with both virtual and in-person opportunities available.
Events taking place as part of International Trade Week 2022 will focus on four key themes:
- How to trade
- Green trade and finding investment
- Trade as a force for good
- Finding your market – global opportunities
For the first time, the week will also include a Green Trade and Investment Expo taking place in the North East; the event will help to focus conversation on how business can support the transition to a green economy and the opportunities that stem from this.