Need help sourcing and managing international partners for your UK business?
Why should you join this virtual event?
International agents and distributors can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. But with the added complexity of Coronavirus (COVID-19), finding, selecting and managing international partners presents a new series of challenges and potential high-risks for many SMEs.
If you are feeling overwhelmed with sourcing, negotiating or monitoring international partners and need guidance on contracts, payments, operations or more, this virtual event is for you.
This free interactive event will effectively help you profile, identify and manage overseas agents and distributors with expert guidance. You will work through real-life challenges faced by SMEs, with tips on how to avoid common pitfalls, and hear the steps required to optimise your approach.
What will you learn?
- How to approach the partner selection process step-by-step
- How to pitch to potential partners overseas
- Creating a written profile of requirements
- The key element your agreement needs to cover & COVID-19 considerations
- Approaching challenging contractual issues
- How to agree, monitor and review targets
- Strategies for building trust & strengthening these vital relationships
- Address your pain points with live interactive Q&As
Featured speaker: David Bone, Export Savvy
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for new exporters. This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty”
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)