The Annual Anglonordic Life Science Conference is back for 2023. Join us on the 20th April for the 19th edition of this must-attend conference. You will have opportunities to:
- MEET decision makers at leading and upcoming drug discovery and technology companies from the UK and Nordic regions, and investment firms throughout Europe.
- LEARN from major investment firms about the current status of European investment in life science technologies.
- GAIN insights from experienced life science operators within the Anglo-Nordic space.
Anglonordic has a 20-year tradition as an invitation-only gathering of investors and R&D growth companies that consistently offers unique opportunities for funding and collaboration.
Exclusively selected attendees will represent the following key drivers of the European life sciences growth sector:
- CEOs, CSOs and Heads of Business Development from Emerging Life Science Companies in the Anglo-Nordic sphere and Continental Europe
- Decision-makers from Europe’s key Investor firms and Pharma companies
- Key Supporters of the Life Science Ecosystem in Europe
The 2022 event attracted an amazing total of 71 investment firms, with interests in a wide variety of technologies from small molecule discovery through protein technologies to AI applications and healthcare devices.