Why should you join this virtual event?
Consumer’s buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted markets and industries across the globe during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Having a high-performance website and strategically engaging your customers online both nationally and internationally is proving more crucial than ever before.
This free virtual event will provide you with insights and tools to build an effective online strategy to reach more customers and increase conversions rates.
Industry experts will teach you how to adapt to evolving buying habits with tactics, platforms and tools you can use to optimise your website and improve your digital customer experience to drive sales.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to research, identify and select the right international markets for future development
- Discover how to build a successful digital sales journey
- Deep-dive into the operational elements to support your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, and more)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
- Discover how to prepare your website for internationalisation
- Hear tips and insights to improve your customer’s experience online
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with experts
When will this virtual event take place?
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your business’ eligibility.