Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Chile?
The UK and Chile have enjoyed a long and vibrant trading relationship based on shared values for international open market co-operation and a strong drive for innovative solutions.
Chile is the UK’s third-biggest trading partner in Latin America with total trade in goods and services between Chile and the UK worth £2.2 billion for the year ending June 2019, a 10.7% increase on the same period in 2018. This close and constructive trade and investment relationship offers multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Chile, the benefits of expanding to this market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Thursday, 17 June 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Chile with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Chilean market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Chilean people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Chilean market expert