Need expert advice to help adapt your sales strategy in today’s fast-changing landscape?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Sales are the lifeline of every business. The ability to find, pitch and convert qualified leads can make or break a business – and coronavirus (COVID-19) has now transformed the playing field.
The needs of customers, their buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted across markets and industries globally.
This informative free virtual event will provide expert advice to help you and your sales team adapt to a new way of operating and address specific roadblocks during COVID-19 and beyond. Our speaker will help you explore strategies to generate leads and convert sales opportunities in a cost-effective way to drive business growth.
Join us to learn how to transition your business tools and tactics to help meet your customer’s needs where they are today.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to sell, pitch and influence in a virtual environment
- Get advice to refocus your value proposition to build new sales opportunities
- Find out how your delivery method, communication and tone needs to shift
- Discover how to train and coach sales teams to deliver without face-to-face contact
- Hear ways to generate, nurture and convert new or existing leads
- Learn how to adapting to changing decision-making processes in the market
- Hear techniques to enable your sales teams to respond effectively
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual master class will take place across two half-days:
- Wednesday 2 December 2020, 13:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 3 December 2020, 13:00 – 16:30
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.