Get an in-depth understanding of the new way of doing business with EU countries.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Now that the UK has left the EU, many businesses of all sizes and across all sectors will experience changes to how they can trade and operate.
This interactive event will help your UK business get EU-exit ready. With many SMEs already facing pressure from the impacts of COVID-19, this free event will cover tactics to minimise further disruption and take advantage of new opportunities as a result of the UK leaving the EU.
Our experts will give in-depth overviews of the impact of the new trade agreement on HR & Employment, GDPR, Intellectual Property Protection and Trade, including Import, Export, VAT and Tax.
Apply today for this comprehensive virtual workshop to understand the new way of doing business and gain the tools to adapt.
What will you learn?
- Hear the latest updates and guidance from our expert speakers
- Learn about the new HR, visa and employment regulations
- Discover how leaving the EU affects your GDPR and data sharing
- Learn how to secure your IP
- Find out how your business practices may need to change
- Gain insights on what changes you will need to make when trading with the EU
- Address pain points with speaker Q&A
Who is this event for?
This event is for UK businesses looking to learn more about doing business in the new EU landscape.
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years