Hear expert advice to help boost your digital presence and win international business through e-commerce
Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to keep your brand visible and start selling overseas?
This virtual event is designed to arm SMEs with an effective strategy to expand their online reach and generate future sales opportunities.
Join us to hear how you can optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. For many businesses the future may seem uncertain in this unprecedented period, therefore strategic engagement with your prospects and customers online is going to be key.
What will you learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Find out how e-commerce and e-marketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand how e-commerce fits into your digital sales and marketing strategy
- Get started on an action and implementation plan
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across two half-days:
- Wednesday 1 July 2020, 09:00 – 13:00
- Thursday 2 July 2020, 13:00 – 17:00
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” as at 31/12/2019 – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years