Is your business looking to increase brand visibility, reach new customers and boost global sales online?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Uncover the rapidly growing world of eCommerce, discover new sales opportunities and learn how to remain competitive as you expand your brand’s digital footprint.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) has had an unprecedented impact on retailing, with rapid changes to consumer shopping behaviours seen across the globe. This virtual event is designed to arm SMEs with an effective strategy to tap into new markets by expanding online sales and offering customers an improved online buying experience.
Join us to hear how you can generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage eCommerce to get your products in front of more prospects.
What will you learn?
- Discover new major international eCommerce markets
- Learn how to research and identify the right markets for future development
- Find out how eCommerce and eMarketplaces can help your business compete
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand how eCommerce fits into your digital sales and marketing strategy
- Discover the tax implications when selling cross border
- Get started on an action and implementation plan