In the coming year, Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) is organising virtual matchmaking events during the Tavola Online fine food fair. With this international matchmaking event, EEN and the exhibition organiser Kortrijk Xpo will bring buyers into contact with the producers of premium food & drink products.
The first matchmaking event will take place on Monday 22 & Tuesday 23 March 2021, followed by 2 more online matchmaking events during 2021. The physical fair and the matchmaking event (in real life!) will take place in March 2022. Participation in the online and physical matchmaking event is free.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your future business partners! You can register by clicking this link.
During registration you can express your interest in the matchmaking event. In the next step you can write your company profile. We closely monitor the quality of the participants, their profiles and mutual contacts. These are the minimum requirements for your profile:
- A personal photo
- Your company logo
- Description of your company
- The type of products you are offering or looking for (under ‘Interests’)
- Indicate whether you are a buyer or producer
- As producer you should mention 1 product in your profile with a short description and a maximum of 2 photos. (If desired, you can request an upgrade to a package with more products, subject to a fee).
- Your contact details: mobile phone, e-mail address, website and country
Your profile needs to be approved by the organisers. A well written and documented profile increases your chances of receiving a meeting request from purchasers.
Please note that the profiles of the purchasers are not visible. As a producer you cannot send meeting requests to these buyers.
If you have any questions about the layout of your profile or about the matchmaking event, you can the local EEN contact for Kent Valerie Pondaven (firstname.lastname@example.org).