The IMPULS project is organising a FREE virtual matchmaking event to enable French and British businesses to create contacts with experts from both sides of the Channel and discuss European and British regulations on Medical devices and European regulations on Pharmacovigilance.
Objective of the Event:
Enabling companies to book a private slot with experts and discuss about challenges that the company can face while dealing with the implementation of the medical devices regulation and try to find solutions with experts specialized on these issues.
Maximum 2 slots per company. A slot takes 30min.
Due to limited number of time slots per expert, be sure to secure your slot right away!
Who can Participate:
Health & Life Science companies based in the IMPULS regions: Hauts-de-France and Bretagne in France and parts of the SE of England (Kent, Medway, East Sussex, Brighton & Hove, West Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton) and companies from Pays-de-la-Loire region.
How to Register
- Click here to create a pitch and match platform profile. Then, select the pitch and match session: European and British Regulations on Medical devices & European Regulations on Pharmacovigilance – ‘Pitch & Match’ Slots with Experts.
- After registration you will receive an email confirming that your account has been validated.
- To secure a slot with the expert, use the platform search option to find an expert you are interested in having exchange with and send a message indicating your interest.
- In order to help our experts prepare, you can also send the questions you have via the messages
- Please note that the exact time slot will be communicated a week before the event as well as the video conference link.