Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Australia
About This Event
Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Australia?
International demand for UK goods and services is growing rapidly, offering a wealth of opportunities for SMEs looking to expand overseas. Australia is a major destination for foreign trade, offering a strong economic foundation and multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Australia with a specific focus on Sydney and Melbourne, the benefits of expanding to these lucrative markets and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Wednesday, 22 September 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Australia with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Australian market with a specific focus on Sydney and Melbourne
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Australian people and companies
- Uncover the various legal, tax and business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Australian market experts