Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Brunei?
Brunei is an oil and gas-rich country located in South-East Asia with access to regional and global markets, and strong trade ties with the Middle East. The country is encouraging economic diversification through major foreign direct investment (FDI) projects in other sectors, offering a wealth of opportunities for UK SMEs looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Brunei, the benefits of expanding to this market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Thursday, 22 July 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Brunei with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Bruneian market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Bruneian people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Bruneian market expert
When will this webinar take place?
This webinar will take place on Thursday, 22 July 2021, 10:00 – 11:30 BST
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Bruneian and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK