Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Iceland?
International demand for UK goods and services is growing rapidly, offering a wealth of opportunities for SMEs looking to expand overseas.
Iceland is a popular choice for businesses due to its economic advancements, stability and technological innovations. In addition to being famous for its growing economy, modernity and internationally competitive reputation, Iceland offers many advantages to new and established companies.
GDP growth has been positive in Iceland for the last five years and is expected to continue (IMF, 2019). GDP per capita is among the highest in Europe, so the population has great spending power.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Iceland, the benefits of expanding to this market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Thursday 10 March 2022 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Iceland with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Iceland market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business in Iceland
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from an in-market expert
When will this webinar take place?
This webinar will take place on Thursday 10 March 2022 | 10:00 – 11:30 GMT
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Iceland and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK