Find and qualify the right partners to help expand your business across Europe
International partners and distributors can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. But with the added complexity of the UK’s EU exit, businesses are now faced with the difficult task of sourcing and maintaining relationships with European partners and distributors to achieve their international expansion ambitions.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free virtual event is designed to help UK SMEs find the right European partners and distributors while navigating across the cultural and linguistic spectrum throughout Europe. You will discover how to establish and activate business relationships with European partners to drive international sales and increase profit for your UK business.
Join us on Thursday, 29 April 2021 to hear from Tim Vaesen and Bart Leussink from EuroDev, to discover pragmatic guidelines to establish and grow a successful distribution network in Europe.
What will you learn?
- How to find partners and distributors across Europe
- What are the qualifying principles for potential partners and distributors
- The common pitfalls, risks and challenges facing UK businesses
- How to align on commitments, intentions and ambitions with you and your partner
- How to establish partnerships that consistently bring revenue and that are bound by solid and healthy agreements
- Address your pain points with live speaker Q&A
Who is this event for?
This virtual event is designed for UK SMEs who are looking to grow their business in Europe.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK