A world of opportunities at your doorstep – Meet with 35+ countries from across the globe!
Going Global in a Day is a free virtual event for South East of England businesses seeking to explore new export markets and achieve international expansion.
Back by popular demand, the Department for International Trade and and ERDF’s South East Gateway to Trade Project are offering this opportunity for two-days only.
This unique event enables you to select, meet and showcase your business to over 65 experts from 35 global markets. During private 1-2-1 online meetings (20-minutes each), they will offer you bespoke advice and critical market insights to help your business explore its global potential.
If you are looking to build relationships, open doors on the ground and boost sales in new export destinations, apply today for Going Global in a Day. With a range of free sector-specific exporting seminars throughout the day, it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Why should you attend Going Global in a Day?
- Discover the opportunities, barriers and support available to your business in new markets
- Pre-book 20 minute 1-2-1 appointments with over 65 market experts of your choice
- Over 1000+ meeting slots available 6.00am – 10.00am across 2 days
- Receive practical exporting advice from International Trade experts
- Showcase your products & services with an online profile before the event
- Attend sector-specific seminars throughout the day
- Network with like-minded South of England business owners