SCOPE OF THE WEBINAR
To provide an introduction to the information and support available through five of the major support organizations in life science and healthcare. This unique opportunity brings together, MedCity, One Nucleus, Eastern Academic Health Science Network (EAHSN), Innovate UK EDGE and Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN).
During this hour-long webinar they will provide an overview on:
• Sector specific funding, pitching opportunities and access to investors
• Latest news on Horizon Europe and Eurostars funding opportunities in life science and healthcare
• Getting opportunities with the NHS
• Virtual innovation and networking opportunities within the sector
• Best practice for grant funding application writing
• Specialist support for commercializing your business
Attendees will have the opportunity to hold a post event 1-2-1 meeting with speakers via a virtual meeting platform.
Alex Lloyd, Principal Advisor – EAHSN
Aline Charpentier, Head of Innovation Support – One Nucleus
Jane Watkins, Knowledge Transfer Manager European Programmes – KTN
Sarah Bruce-White, Partnerships & Programmes Lead – Med City
Daniel Dearing, Senior Innovation Advisor – Innovate UK EDGE
WHAT WILL ATTENDEES LEARN?
• Understand the benefits of engaging with EAHSN, One Nucleus, Innovate UK EDGE, KTN, and Med City
• Options for investor introductions and pitching
• Learning about the post Brexit opportunities available for European grant funding
• Support for selling into the NHS
• Opportunities for specialist no cost coaching to grow your business
• Guidance on grant funding application writing
2.00 – 2.05 Welcome
2.05 – 2.15 Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
2.15 – 2.25 Eastern Academic Health Science Network (EAHSN)
2.25 – 2.35 MedCity
2.35 – 2.45 One Nucleus
2.45 – 2.55 Innovate UK EDGE
3.00 – Close
3.00pm onwards: 1-2-1 meetings will be available with speakers. You are strongly encouraged to book 1:1s for follow on support and Q and A.