The HealthTech Innovation Days, co-organised by EIT Health and HealthTech For Care (founded by France Biotech) will be taking place from 4-5 October 2021 in Paris and virtually.
Kent companies can obtain a discounted rate for attending (please click here to email us to find out more) as a Member County of the ‘Council of European Bioregions’.
What you will get from participating:
- Private meetings: To set up partnerships, to meet investors and innovative companies across Europe.
- Networking opportunities: To gather within the European innovative healthcare ecosystem.
- Conferences and thematic panel discussions: To learn more about key topics of interest for the innovative healthcare company led by international experts.
Who should attend?
European innovative healthcare companies willing to accelerate their innovation(s):
- Biotech companies: Developing treatments currently undergoing clinical phases.
- Medtech companies: Developing a technology close to hit the market or on the market.
- Innovative services companies: Developing innovative products & services highly demanded by healthcare partners.
- Digital-health companies: Product developed or under development with partners (hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, industrials…).