Should a UK MedTech SME approach the US market? If so, when, how and which states should you approach?
If you are looking to access the US Market then join SEHTA‘s informative half-day workshop. The US market for medtech is by far the biggest in the world at around $160 billion dollars which is around 40% of the global market. However, the US has its own tough regulatory regime and there is considerable difference between states, in legal, financial and other requirements.
Overview of the webinar
- Understand the US as a market for their product
- Understand the regulatory requirements
- Target states which might be most receptive to approaches
Understand what public sector support there might be to help export to the US.
For an additional fee of £100+VAT for Members, £150+VAT for non-members, we can offer you the opportunity to have a 20 min 1:1 with our speakers on the day or pre-arranged date after the event. You’ll be asked to complete our questionnaire in advance for us to understand your needs – apply upon registration.
- Autumn Waska, Trade & Investment Officer, North America, DIT
- Robin Stephens, Co-Founder & CEO, Psephos Biomedica
- Dr. David Tuch, Founder & Executive Chair, Lightpoint Medical