To maximise the benefits of international trade in food and drink, it is essential that businesses successfully navigate customs requirements efficiently and effectively.
Compliant traders do not leave everything to their freight agents when it comes to customs import declarations. You as the importer or exporter are liable for any errors.
This webinar explains:
- Keeping customs compliant: 10 key actions for importers
- The importance of proof of export
- Common mistakes and catching errors
- How to correct any mistakes that you discover
- Differences from Customs Handling of Import and Export Freight (CHIEF) to Customs Declaration Service (CDS) outputs
- Would AEO help my business’ compliance?