Registration Now Open – Thursday, 17 November 2022 (London)
The UK Trade & Export Finance Forum brings together finance and business leaders for a full day of presentations, case studies, panels, workshops and networking, covering the latest developments in export and trade finance. Whether you are a UK supplier looking to export overseas or an international corporate seeking long term financing, this forum will provide you with insight and business connections to support you in your export journey.
What to expect?
• The opportunity to meet with decision-makers at major global companies to discuss their supply chain needs and procurement processes.
• Insights from leading trade finance experts and policy-makers on market and sector trends.
• Connect with your regional Export Finance Manager and International Export Finance Executives to find out how UKEF can support you to succeed overseas.
• Unparalleled networking and a range of sessions including workshops, one-to-one meetings, panels and case studies.
Who should attend?
• UK exporters of any size looking to expand their presence internationally.
• International corporates seeking finance.
• Banks, private lenders or insurers, and legal firms.
• Trade, business, and policy organisations.
Please note: All registrations will be subject to review by UK Export Finance.
Registration closes 10 November 5pm GMT.