What is SEED?
The South East Export Development (SEED) project will run until May 2022 and will help small businesses to get into overseas markets such as US and Canada. This project will focus on helping digital and creative companies to make new virtual connections overseas.
Attend this virtual event to find out how SEED will help you to:
- Participate in online free 1-2-1 and group training sessions to ensure you are ‘export ready’ with input from in-market experts.
- Access to unique export opportunities to help you to grow your business internationally.
- Connect with distributors, buyers and useful contacts in the US and Canada.
Who should attend:
This free programme of support is available only to SELEP-based digital & creative companies operating in Essex, South Essex, Medway, Kent and East Sussex which are keen to increase their international activity.
5 July Programme:
- Welcome & SEED Project Overview
- US & Canada Market Opportunities Overview for Digital & Creative Companies
- Upcoming SEED Virtual Activities & Trade Missions
- Eligibility & How to Sign-Up to SEED
- Q&A Session
SEED is funded by SELEP (the South East Local Enterprise Partnership) and run by Kent County Council, Kent Invicta Chamber, Medway County Council, Essex County Council, Opportunity South Essex, and Sussex Chambers with additional support from the Department for International Trade and Enterprise Europe Network.