Are you looking to find the right international markets for your business?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to expand into new global markets, but not how to assess which market offers the best opportunity? Get ready for this free interactive virtual event, designed to help you explore new global markets to drive global growth.
You will hear expert insight on how to carry out international market research; an element that is crucial in driving your decision making and, ultimately, can be the make or break of a successful export strategy.
Our international trade expert will show you how to effectively source and analyse market research data to identify and evaluate international opportunities.
Although market research can be a time-consuming process, it can reduce risk and have a significant payoff in the long run.
What will you learn?
- Understand how to select and prioritise export markets
- Plan and undertake overseas market research projects
- Find export information through effective use of the internet and desk research
- Discover how to research your target markets, customers and partners in-depth
- Draw conclusions from overseas market research
- Use research to drive business growth and develop international sales
- Discover resources and support available from The Department for International Trade
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday 24 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
- Wednesday 25 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.