South Korea’s high growth market is providing vital trading partnerships for UK exporters.
Why should you join this webinar?
As the world’s seventh-largest exporter of goods and ninth-largest importer, South Korea has proven an important trading partner for the UK, with trade between the two nations topping $17.7 bn in 2018.
As the first Asian country to secure an EU-exit deal with the UK and ongoing demand for British goods & services, ties between the two countries signal a bright outlook for a continued strong economic partnership.
Join us on Friday, 21 May 2021 to hear from Riccardo Benussi, Head of European Business Development and Seung Hyo (Sam) Baek, South Korea Asian Alliance Partner at Dezan Shira & Associates as they discuss South Korea’s business environment and the increasing scope of opportunities it offers UK exporters and investors.
What will you learn?
- South Korea’s pandemic response and vaccine updates
- Overview of the trade situation, trade agreements with the UK, incentives and the ease of doing business
- Major changes or upsets in 2020
- Economic forecasts for 2021
- South Korea’s 2021 plan, regulatory changes, opportunities, industrial and sector-specific updates