Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Peru?
The UK and Peru have a broad trading relationship as UK products and services are recognised for quality and innovation across multiple sectors, including health and life sciences, mining, sustainable infrastructure and security.
Peru has been the fastest growing economy in Latin America, with UK and Peru bilateral trade comprising of £646 million in the 4 quarters to the end of Q3 in 2020 (ONS, 2020). This close and constructive trade and investment relationship offers multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Peru, the benefits of expanding to this market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Thursday, 10 June 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Peru with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Peruvian market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Peruvian people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Peruvian market expert