The Department for International Trade London and South East, in partnership with PromPeru and Peru Travel, is proud to organise “Peru Day”, a virtual conference and B2B event bringing together Peru and UK companies in light of the Peruvian bicentenary of independence.
This event will consist of 2 days of presentations around Peruvian key projects and opportunities for UK exporters and investors. The pipeline of Peruvian projects will include major projects on the National Infrastructure Plan and iconic Peruvian projects, including the Reconstruction project in Northern Peru, the Jorge Chavez Airport and Lima Metro Lines 3 and 4.
Peruvian and UK companies will have continuous opportunities for B2B (1-2-1) meetings through an innovative software which allows real-time interactions and virtual meetings between participants from both countries.
Why should you join this virtual event?
- This virtual event aims to generate awareness about the partnership that exists between Peru and the UK and the different short-term and long-term commercial opportunities that Peru has to offer for UK companies, including a focus on sustainability and green finance.
- This event is designed to showcase UK companies are already investing in Peru, it will display the high level of commitment of Peruvian and British governments, and strengthen trade ties and increase investments.
- This is a great opportunity for companies from both countries to meet 1-2-1 and have real time interactions to create future business opportunites.
You will explore:
- Major Peruvian projects
- UK-Peru’s partnership
- Commercial opportunities
What will you learn?
- The UK companies that are already investing in Peru
- High level of commitment between both governments
- Short and long-term commercial opportunities in Peru
- Specific opportunities within the NIP, G2G Reconstruction Programme, Metro Line 3 and 4, and the Special Project of Bicentenary Schools.
- Points of contact for UK companies and the entities leading on those specific opportunities
Who is this virtual event for?
UK SMEs that are interested in investing in Peru and would like to know more about the different commercial opportunities that exist in the country.
Applications will close on Friday, 26 March 2021
Please note, limited spaces are available so we encourage you to apply quickly.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email email@example.com