Pitching and Winning Business Online
About This Event
Are you ready to take your virtual pitch to the next level?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Get ready for a comprehensive master class with practical tools and advice from our industry expert to help your business deliver a virtual pitch to resonate with potential business prospects.
Many businesses have had to rapidly pivot their products or services to realign with changing market needs; the ability to translate this into a clear, concise and confident pitch is crucial to business success.
This interactive event will help you learn to pitch like a pro, fine-tune your sales delivery and be ready to deliver & convert in an online environment – you cannot afford to miss this essential one-stop-shop to pitching virtually.
What will you learn?
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority
- Hear ideas on how to build rapport and present motivating messages
- Learn what online tools you can use to create engaging and professional pitches in this new online working environment while continuing to keep your audiences engaged and interested
- Understand how to overcome objections
- And much more
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place Tuesday, 27 July 2021 | 09:30 – 16:30
Who is this event for?
This event is for UK businesses looking to deliver a compelling virtual pitch.
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years