The size of India’s economy, now the world’s sixth-largest, makes it an attractive market for UK-based businesses.
Why should you join this webinar?
Post-EU transition, both India and the UK are ready to enter into a Free Trade Agreement to further cement and enhance their historic economic ties. Recently, the UK and Indian Governments signed an “Enhanced Trade Partnership” to deepen the economic engagement between the two countries.
India’s economy is set to bounce back strongly post COVID-19. Nomura expects India to be the fastest-growing Asian economy in 2021 – at 9.9%.
Join us on Wednesday, 7 April 2021 to hear from Rohit Kapur, India Managing Director at Dezan Shira & Associates, who will share updates on India’s improving business environment and increasing scope of opportunities it offers UK investors.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the Indian market and economy
- Hear COVID-19 updates – India’s response to the pandemic and vaccine updates
- Understand India’s latest Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy
- Learn about doing business with India
- Find out about the India-UK trade scenario
- Discover India’s growth potential and opportunities for UK businesses
- Learn about key regulatory reforms and initiatives – Production-Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme, labour reforms, simplified tax regime and more.
Who is this event for?
This virtual event is designed for UK businesses and investors looking to hear what opportunities are available in India.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the Uk