This webinar, organised by Nord France Invest, will allow you to gain a good understanding of some of the challenges ahead for businesses trading between the UK and EU.
- Aline Doussin, Partner, Hogan Lovells London: key customs-related problems which Hogan Lovells clients are facing
- Jean-Michel Thillier, Interregional Director of French Customs, Hauts-de-France: key customs constraints to UK/EU trade
- Olivier Thouard, Customs and fiscal representation Director at GEFCO, Chair of TLF Brexit working group: operational hurdles to exports, solutions and consequences arising these solutions
- Artus Galiay, Representative of the Hauts-de-France for NFI: solutions we can offer to companies looking to preserve access to EU clients
The main topics covered in this webinar will be:
- How to who does what, and who is responsible for what, in the post-Brexit trading world?
- How to preserve a cost-effective access to EU markets without tariffs, VAT costs and other administrative hurdles?
- How to organise your business in the face of new operational constraints and formalities?
- How to manage product marking (CE and UKCA) in order to optimise your operations and exports to EU clients?