Build a successful European market entry strategy to grow your UK business
Due to the UK leaving the EU, businesses are now faced with the difficult decision of how and where to enter the European market. Understanding the available resources, how to utilise them and where your UK business can meet specific demands across Europe is the key to international success.
Why should you join this webinar?
This virtual event is designed to help UK businesses begin essential market research leading to a successful market entry strategy. Expanding in the post-EU landscape can seem an overwhelming obstacle; our expert speakers will provide you with a toolbox including easy to apply research methods and sources to help formulate and structure a strategy that works for you.
Join us on Wednesday, 28 April 2021 to hear from Tim Vaesen and Bart Leussink from EuroDev, as they share various tips on formulating a strategy and structure to help take your products or services into new European markets.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the European market in the post-EU landscape
- Understand the right European geographical and industry verticals to focus on for your UK business
- How to build up essential market research that leads to a winning market-entry strategy
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy that works
- Find out the best strategy for European success
- Receive advice and tips from European market experts
Who is this event for?
This virtual event is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to develop a plan or strategy to grow their business in Europe.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK