HSBC, one of the largest banking and financial services organisations, have teamed up with the British Chambers of Commerce and Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce to bring you a unique event exploring businesses preparedness for the new trading environment.
- Has your business taken steps to prepare for a post-Brexit trading environment?
- Do you know the practical challenges that will impact your business going forward?
- Are your suppliers and customers concerned about how the new trading environment will affect them?
- Is your financial services provider proactively supporting your business in this time of uncertainty?
Drawing on the experience of speaking to businesses across the UK, HSBC bring you this seminar to share insight from your peers and practical advice to ensure businesses are resilient and prepared to trade internationally once the UK has left the European Union.
The event will explore the business impact of:
- Human resources and staffing;
- Contract fulfilment and supply chain management;
- Regulatory compliance.
Attendees need to have a turnover of £2-10m, be importers or exporters, or introducer’s (Accountants or Solicitors) and delegates will need to be Senior Managers or Director level and above (COO, CEO, MD, CFO).