Discover how to cost and price your exports for profit to venture into new markets or adapt your current strategy
Why should you join this virtual event?
Export pricing is one of the most crucial decisions for a business when entering a new market. SMEs often rely on ad-hoc and reactive pricing strategies, overlooking the fundamental export costs and market expectations.
This virtual event is designed to help you price your product or service for international success.
Join us for expert insight on how best to set and manage export prices across international markets and what you need to consider in light of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the UK’s EU exit transition.
What will you learn?
- How to set a pricing structure to achieve profit
- The costs to market and deliver products and services overseas
- Hidden costs and potential impacts on pricing
- Understanding local market price levels and typical distribution margins
- Identifying and using alternative pricing strategies
- Being contract aware – regulations and duties when setting prices, using appropriate delivery terms (Incoterms), negotiation variables and managing successful ongoing business
- Address your pricing pain points with live Q&A with our experts
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday 10 November 2020, 10:00 -13:30
- Wednesday 11 November 2020, 10:00 – 13:30
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.