This free webinar, organised by Nord France Invest, will allow you to gain a good understanding of some of the solutions for dealing with the return of customs controls, sanitary and phytosanitary controls, rules of origin, product marking (CE vs UKCA), work permits and other issues affecting trade between UK and EU.
The webinar aims to help you minimise disruption to supply chains and deal with VAT and tariffs and shipping challenges.
- Aline Doussin, Partner, Hogan Lovells London: key customs-related challenges
- Jean-Michel Thillier, Interregional Director of French Customs, Hauts-de-France: key customs constraints to UK/EU trade
- Olivier Thouard, Customs and fiscal representation Director at GEFCO, Chair of TLF Brexit working group: operational hurdles to exports, solutions and consequences arising these solutions
- Artus Galiay, Representative of the Hauts-de-France for NFI: solutions we can offer to companies looking to continue working with EU-based clients
The main topics covered in this webinar will be:
- Who does what, and who is responsible for what, in the post-Brexit trading world
- How to preserve a cost-effective access to EU markets while correctly dealing with tariffs, VAT costs and other administrative challenges
- How to organise your business operations for exporting
- How to manage product marking (CE and UKCA) in order to optimise your operations and exports to EU clients