Explore new ways to reach global markets
Are you looking to sell your products or services in new overseas markets? If you need a route to market, this free workshop is designed to help your business select the right approach and best opportunity.
This crucial decision can have significant impacts on your success overseas. This masterclass will help you with the groundwork by exploring route to market options and implications – if you are looking to expand globally, it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Why should you attend?
- Understand available routes to markets
- Explore direct selling, e-Commerce, agents & distributors, licensing, franchising, subsidiaries and joint venture partners
- Discover how to find overseas representatives and partners
- Learn more about legal contracts and making appointments
- Discuss setting targets and managing the performance of partners and online platforms
Who is this event for?
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programme: Kent
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty” – please see the definition here
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
Places are limited to two delegates per company.