Are you looking to leverage the power of social media to attract new customers globally?
Why should you join this virtual event?
With many businesses having to rethink their marketing strategy to align with the changing landscape, social media has become more crucial than ever before.
Join us for guidance on creating online content, communicating and engaging with your international target audience during COVID-19 and beyond. Packed with tips and insights from our Social Media industry expert Zoe Cairns, this virtual event will help you leverage social media channels to stay visible, stay connected and help generate future business internationally.
Designed to help align your Social Media strategy with changing consumer habits, this interactive master class will explore tactics to utilise these surging channels to market your business and generate new leads.
What will you learn?
- Understand trends and shifts happening on social media
- Discover tech, tactics and tools to help reach your target audience internationally
- Find cost-effective social media tools to engage with new and existing consumers
- Learn the 7 key areas to focus on when creating a social media plan
- Find out how your communication and tone need to adapt
- Get advice and know-how to help create engaging & relevant content
- Learn how to analyse your social media activity to help plan your strategy
- Ask our expert speakers questions live during the virtual event
|Zoe Cairns – ZC Social Media
Who is this event for?
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Not be “Undertaking in Difficulty”
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
- Have an annual turnover of more than £500,000 or, if lower, have already signed up to the Department for International Trade’s Intensive Trade Support Programme (ITSP)