Are you exporting SaaS to the USA, but struggling to make sense of the sales tax laws?
If you are a UK company exporting to the US, compliance with the tax regime is essential. Many exporting companies are unaware every US state has developed different rules for US Sales Tax. Some states have imposed taxes on physical goods only and others on goods and services.
UK Software companies must comply with these state-specific sales tax laws to avoid severe penalties and fines, yet understanding these laws can seem daunting for any company.
Why should you join this webinar?
This webinar is designed to assist UK companies already exporting or looking to export Software as a Service (SaaS) to the US to overcome and understand the varying US sales tax laws.
Industry experts from Accounting firm Frazier & Deeter will guide UK businesses through the maze and help you understand what the rules are and how to achieve compliance.
What will you learn?
- Understand the SaaS sales tax regulations that have recently emerged
- Find out where to go to learn about the detailed regimes applying in specific states
- Gain knowledge on ‘Click through Nexus’
- Hear tax tips on how to move forward with exporting to the US
- Receive expert advice on US tax law and regulations
- Find out about the support and resources available to help
- Join live Q&A with expert speakers
- And much more