Is your UK business looking for new opportunities in the UAE?
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the UK’s largest export market in the Middle East, with US$9.98 billion in UK exports during 2019. With substantial plans for UAE infrastructure development and demand for UK expertise, this market present rich exporting opportunities for British businesses.
Why should you join this virtual webinar?
If you are looking to reposition your business in the changing COVID-19 landscape, this free webinar is designed to help you overcome market barriers and export with success.
This interactive webinar will provide an overview of the latest UAE construction and infrastructure opportunities. Discover emerging trends, upcoming projects, the impact of COVID-19 on the sector, legal considerations and more from our market experts.
What will you learn?
- How to approach the UAE market
- Market intelligence and updates on current and future business opportunities
- An overview of the specific UKEF projects
- What you can get out of exporting and how to overcome obstacles
- How to access support from the Department for International Trade (DIT) and British Centres for Business (BCB)
- Ask the expert speakers questions live during the virtual event
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for UK small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) within the Construction and Infrastructure sector looking to start or expand their UAE exports.