The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) is pleased to announce that we will be taking a delegation of Sustainable Infrastructure companies from the English Regions on a Trade Mission to the UAE.
The mission is planned for the 3rd – 8th December 2023 and is a great opportunity to learn about the developments and opportunities in the wider construction sector in the UAE and across the Middle East region.
Both the BIG 5 exhibition and COP28 will be taking place in Dubai during the mission dates. If your business is in the construction sector and you are looking to grow internationally, can you afford not to be in the region this December?
About BIG 5 Global:
- Since 1979, Big 5 Global has provided an unmatched platform for construction industry players from around the world to connect, grow, and succeed.
- In 2022, Big 5 Global attracted over 2,200 exhibitors and 68,000+ visitors.
About COP 28:
The Conference of the Parties (COP) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) is an international climate summit running from the 30th November to the 12th December at Expo City, Dubai. COP28 believes that governments and the private sector must work closely together in order to address climate change.
Join our UK Regions Trade Mission:
We are taking expressions of interest from companies who want to be considered to join our UK Trade Mission and take advantage of the opportunities offered across the Middle East, Gulf States and beyond.
In market activity* could include the following:
- Introduction to the local DBT team in UAE and an overview of current infrastructure and climate change opportunities
- Visit to BIG 5 Global exhibition
- Meet the Buyer event and business matchmaking
- International networking reception
- Site visits to live construction projects across UAE
Before the visit*:
DBT will host a series of virtual briefings prior to the event. The presentations will include:
- An introduction on the UAE trade mission
- Briefings by country and market specialists from DBT
- How to conduct market research (desk and field)
- Language and culture session
- Pre trade mission briefing
A full programme will be confirmed upon registering an expression of interest on the trade mission.