DIT NORTH AMERICA PRESENTS: UK – NORTH AMERICA WEEK
The UK-North America Week will take place between the 21st and 25th of June 2021. Sign up to join a series of informative and interactive sessions with the UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) teams from across North America and the UK, as well as featured sessions offered by partners.
The most innovative and profitable businesses are those with an international footprint, hear about the opportunities across the USA and Canada. Learn from the successes and challenges of businesses who have worked with DIT to grow their businesses in the North American market or from those who have invested in the UK.
The week will kick off with a keynote from Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner and Consul General in New York, Antony Phillipson. Other sessions will include updates on the US and Canadian markets, practical advice from legal, banking and tax experts, focussed UK capability presentations for potential investors, and sector and region specific opportunities for UK exporters. Drop-in session capability means you can tailor the week’s programme to meet your company’s needs.
- Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner to North America and Consul General in New York, Antony Phillipson
- PwC presents the “UK Trade, The New Agenda.” progamme with Matthew Alabaster
- Update on the US-UK Free Trade Agreement
- The UK Export Finance offer
- Immigration, banking, accountancy and legal advisory sessions
- Sessions presented by SelectUSA, BritishAmerican Business, and Canada-UK Chamber of Commerce
- Export presentations by DIT North America Sector and Regional leads
- Investment presentations by Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, the Northern Powerhouse, Midlands Engine and Southern England